Two Robins Block #2 Fabric Kit Garden Vignettes Mystery BOM 2021
finished dimensions 81/2" x 11"
Wool & cotton applique combined with sashiko
Two Robins Block #2 Kit includes:
Purchase only the blocks you like or all eleven!
- Pattern and instructions for wool & turned applique
- Black Essex Linen/cotton by Robert Kaufman Fabrics for background
- Wooly Lady hand dyed felted woven wool for applique
- Weir Crafts 100% merino non-woven wool for applique
- Hand dyed marbled cotton for robin wings
- 1 skein of light green Olympus sashiko thread 22 yds
Free assembly instructions when you purchase all eleven blocksNO subscription necessary.
If you purchased the thread kit for Frog & Flowers, you can use the same threads for Two Robins.
Additionally, you will need white 104 Invisifil polyester thread & Sue Spargo EN 50 white wool/acrylic 28 wt thread.
We are now stocking individual spools of Invisifil and Sue Spargo/Ellana wool threads so you can order just what you need.
For Two Robins:
l #100 polyester by Wonderfil
Sue Spargo/Ellana 12 wt wool/acrylic thread
Follow month by month as the Mystery garden BOM quilt evolves. Garden Vignettes is inspired by our 1/2 acre backyard garden full of delights and surprises. What joy to watch flowers and veggies come and go, baby robins fledgling in an apple tree, frogs hopping into cool corners.This summer I discovered Wooly Lady's rich vibrant superior wool; the perfect medium to create flowers and creatures from the garden.
8245 Dark Pumpkin
8083 -Charcoal Gray
Here is the quilt in process.....December's block #3 will be Hummingbird & Fuschias