Bighorn Sheep Block #8 Forest Friends BOM 2022
Finished dimensions 8" x 11.5"
- Robert Kaufman Essex linen/cotton Pepper For background
- Featuring Wooly Lady 100% wool
- Pattern & applique cutting guide
Additional supplies needed:
- Water soluble Glue baste
- Freezer paper
- One sided lightweight woven stabilizer Presto Sheer
- White transfer paper
- Applique & embroidery needles
- Matching 80 wt cotton or #100 Invisifil polyester thread for applique
- 6 strand white an red embroidery thread
- Sue Spargo wool thread EN 35 Old Gold
- Thread & Supply Kits available
Forest Friends 2022 Block of the Month Quilt
- Dimensions: 38" x 51"
NO subscription required
Purchase one kit or all 14
Free Assembly instructions with purchase of all blocks
- 14 month program -16 blocks
Each block features a forest dweller designed in wool and appliqued to a background of Essex cotton/linen.
6 blocks include sashiko in addition to wool applique.
Monthly kits are $45.00 except for Bears & Cubs and Quail at $55.00
- Bear & Cubs
- Trillium & Bunchberries & Sashiko (2 blocks)
- Cardinal & Sashiko Border
- Big Horn Sheep
- Pileated woodpecker
- Chicory and Buttercups & sashiko (2 blocks)
- Blue Jay & Sashiko Border